Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dear Diary, #hellyeah

Yesterday was beautiful. It wasn't just because of the food. It was because he was there with me. Yeah, Love is suck. I can't stand this feeling. Makes me weak eaveryday and everytime. I'm tired, really. But, being known by him it'll be the worst. I don't want everyone knows this feeling. It's enought being known by my bestfriends. But, sometimes I want to tell everyone about my feeling. Telling 'em how much i do love him, How tired being the person who hides.
Yesterday, All i could say was I'm over it. But, He came up to my home, unpredictably. 
Before, I was like:

I felt like a crap waiting on him. I thought that he would never ever come. I thought he might leave me.
I thought that I was so over with my stupid feeling to him. All thought was ruinning in my head. I was tottaly dissapointed because of he hadn't come yet.







and then, without any texts or told me before:


All i could say was,"Godness, I love him so much."
He called up my name in front of my house. My daddy told me my friend came. I was like ->
Shock!
I just wore the stupid clothes. Pajamas. It was night. All I said to him,"Wait." And yeah. He was there. On his motorcycle. Waiting on me.




Is it suck? I was saying that I was over him. And suddenly he came up. Made me shock and realize that:
I could never live without him

No comments:

Post a Comment