Monday, February 7, 2011

My confession #2 - Teen's in love

Everyday feels like a new day with you. It's like a new story which must be done through together. It's wonderful. I could do anything just because you're right there with me. Boy, I love you so much. You mean so pretty important in my life. I don't know why. But, yeah I love you 'till the end of time. 
LOL yeah, i know i'm so stupid. Because, I'm in love with the person whom i don't know his feeling. You're so mysterious. You're so cold. You're so beautiful. You're like my drugs. 
I  know, I shouldn't love you. We'd better be a friend. but, My heart says no. It wants more. My heart wants we're together. But, how could we be together if there're so many people jealous if i loved you. I just keep my feeling as a secret because i'm too affraid if they know. Yeah, I'm like a loser. I don't have braveness to tell people about my feeling.
But, Boy. Please, we're in the same class. We always make stupid joke. Laughing together. It's feeling wrong right now. Because, Everytime i see your smile, i see your laugh I'm just there being more in love with you. I know It's so stupid. But, it's actually what i feel. Whatever you want to say what. But, it is me. Accept or no. I will always do in my way.

xoxo, Your favorite Hello :)

No comments:

Post a Comment